All prices mentioned on KW FLEX’s website are tax included. You can find the paying options below.
Payment via bank
You can complete your payment using your personal bank. This can go through a bank transfer or online banking with your own bank. You will receive a confirmation email from KW FLEX directly after you order from our website. You will find information about online purchases in this email. We kindly ask you to take the following considerations:
- Mention the ordering code at the payment.
- The transaction can take from 1 to 3 workdays.
- KW FLEX will send your purchase as soon as payment is complete.
Our Bank information
- K W FLEX (with a space between K and W)
- ING IBAN: NL36 INGB 0003 2311 21
- Location: Rijen, The Netherlands
- Please mention your order number during your payment
- SOFORT Banking
Shipping costs in the Netherlands and Belgium are charged when the total amount of an order is below €49,00. Shipping costs will amount €4,95 for standard delivery. Nothing will be charged when the total amount of the order is above €49,00. (Shuttlecocks are not included; these will not be added to the total amount of your order)
Recent paid purchases that are cancelled will be credited by KW FLEX. Payments will always go through an banktransfer. Don’t forget to mention your bank account number. Refunds will take place after the repeal of the agreement (ASAP), yet within 30 days after returning or repealing the goods. Normally, this will take approximately five workdays.